AirHawk Comfort Seating System
- Unique inflatable, multiple-cell design for the ultimate in comfortable seating and vibration absorption.
- Made from polyurethane and features a breathable, stretchable outer cover and a nonskid urethane base to protect your seat.
- Feature open-mesh side panel to allow air circulation through individual air cells, creating extra ventilation to reduce heat buildup.
- Patented Shape Fitting Technology eliminates painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride.
- Automatically adjusts to the shape of the rider.
- Raises ride-height only slightly.
- Securely fastens via double strap system running under seat or pillion.
- Will not scratch or disfigure existing seat or pillion.
- Valve for inflation, adjustment and deflation.
- Made in the U.S.A.
AirHawk® motorcycle seat pads are made with quality and craftsmanship you can trust.
Cell Phone Holder Desert Fox EzArm Motorcycle
Desert Fox EzArm Motorcycle Cell Phone Holder & Charger
Modern cell phones can be an indispensable aid for bikers as a GPS navigator, music player or as a communication device when linked to a Bluetooth intercom such as a Sena .
It is no surprise then that riders are relying more and more on their smartphone devices when riding however securing your cell phone has, until now, been a hit and miss affair. More so with tough South African off road riding conditions.
Considering the cost of a cell phone, a sturdy cradle that can securely grip your mobile phone (while still allowing for adjustability and accessibility) is a must have.
Common motorcycle cell phone holder problems include:
The cradle is not strong enough for off-road use, requiring additional measures such elastic bands to ensure your phone stays where it should.
Low strength handlebar mounts.
An inability to accommodate different phone sizes.
Limited or no ability to adjust the viewing angle- particularly important when riding in bright sunlight.
Cell phones are expensive items, so why compromise on the holder that will protect them?
We believe Desert Fox has addressed these issues with an easy to use motorcycle cell phone holder manufactured from robust, rust free aluminum.
The Desert Fox motorcycle cell phone holder is designed by bikers for bikers and can support virtually any smart phone (iPhone, Samsung or any other brand ) .
GIVI SADDLE BAG EA115CM
Waterproof saddlebag 40 lt, gray and yellow camouflage graphics.
• Tarpaulin PVC, welded at high frequency, without seams.
• All materials are made according to the Reach regulation
• Turn-around closure system to ensure its waterproofness
• Handle for carrying by hand
• Shoulder strap for carrying
• 2 elastic straps for fixing to the bike
Cell Phone Holder GIVI S957B UNIVERSAL
GIVI 957B – Universal GPS Sat Nav Case, incl. universal mount for handlebars and mirror stems
internal dimensions: (WxH) approx. 81 x 160 mm
Incl. mount for installing on many motorcycle, scooter and quad/ATV handlebars, mirror stems etc. (8-35 mm diameter)
Quick-release function for removing the universal case from the handlebar mount in an instant
Mount can be rotated through 360 degrees for portrait and landscape view
With cable outlet and recess (for charging cable, cable headset etc.)
Incl. Rain cover and water-repellent rubberised zippers for the best possible protection against moisture
Includes sun visor for enhanced readability
Garmin Zumo 396LMT-S
The Garmin Zumo 396 LMT-S portable motorcycle navigator makes it easy to find your way nearly anywhere, avoid delays, keep up with your incoming texts and calls.
Physical dimensions 12.5 x 8.6 x 2.5 cm
Weight 241.1 g
Water rating IPX7
Battery rechargeable lithium-ion
Display type WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
Display size 9.4 x 5.6 cm; 10.9 cm (4.3″) diagonal
Display resolution 480 x 272 pixels
Battery life up to 4 hours
Maps & Memory
Preloaded street maps YES
Includes lifetime map updates YES
Data cards microSD™ card (not included)
Storage and Power Capacity Device requires 12 V (typ) and up to 1 A from power cable. zūmo device power consumption is 5 V; 2 A
Garmin Real Directions™ landmark guidance YES
Millions of Foursquare® points of interest YES
TripAdvisor® ratings for travel POIs YES
Route shaping through preferred cities/streets YES
Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs) YES
Bluetooth® calling Yes (Helmet or headset use only)
Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe, South Africa)
MP3 player YES
Smart notifications via Smartphone Link app YES
Built-in Wi-Fi® for easy updates YES
Free live traffic and weather with Smartphone Link app YES
LiveTrack yes (with compatible smartphone)
Glove-friendly touchscreen YES
Control music and media from smartphone or MP3 player YES
Tyre pressure monitor system not compatible with Garmin TPMS
Garmin Adventurous Routing™ YES
Automatic Incident Detection YES
Group Route Sharing (GPX files) YES
Rider alert warnings for sharp curves, helmet laws, speed cameras and more YES
Planned & dynamic fuel stops YES
Motorcycle-specific points of interest for cycle repair services, dealers and more YES
Helmet law notifications YES
Elevation profile YES
Round trip routing YES
Service History Log YES
Track support YES
Custom map support YES
TOPO map support – YES
TYRE 90/90-21 DUNLOP TRAILMAX MISSION FRONT
Adventure-bike tires are always a compromise, so they’re often categorized by their intended “mix of usage,” e.g. 50/50 for a tire that is good for someone who rides 50% on-road and 50% off. Know anyone like that? Neither do I, especially among riders who pilot larger ADV machines. For most of us spending even 10% of our time off-road would be a challenge, but few riders want a “90/10” tire that just barely cuts it in the dirt.
We could just run 50/50 tires all of the time, but the good ones wear out too fast, and the bad ones suck on the street. What we really need is a “60/60” tire, one that works 60% as well as a full-on knobby off-road and 60% as well as a sport-touring tire on the street, with the longevity of 90/10 tire on the rear.
After two years of development—a year spent on the aggressive Staggered Step tread pattern and compound alone—Dunlop has plugged the “50/50” hole in its ADV tire lineup with its new Trailmax Mission tires. Using the criteria I suggest above, these are really 60/60 tires, since they deliver close to DOT knobby-like performance off-road and footpeg-dragging levels of grip and stability on the street. They also promise better wear—Dunlop says independently contracted test riders got 8,000 miles out of a rear on a Suzuki V-Strom 1000.
Designed and manufactured at Dunlop’s factory in Buffalo, New York, the Mission’s start with a rugged bias or bias-belted construction rather than radial, since the tread area and sidewalls are a single tough unit and can be thicker to resist cuts and punctures. Construction varies based on fitment—some sizes have reinforcing belts and others don’t depending upon how much load capacity and/or compliance is required—but all can be used with or without tubes.
Honda Africa Twin Adjustable Gear Lever
SW-MOTECH Adjustable Folding Shift Lever For Honda Africa Twin CRF 1000 L / CRF 1000 L Adv Sports / CRF 1100 L / CRF 1100 L Adv Sports (16 – onward)
Install a SW-MOTECH adjustable folding shift lever for the Honda Africa Twin CRF 1000 L / CRF 1000 L Adventure sports / CRF 1100 L / CRF 1100 L Adv Sports to enhance fit ,function and resilience over the stock unit.
CNC machined aluminium construction is lightweight yet strong and hard anodized for durability that resists corrosion.
This shifter lever features an adjustable toe-peg to accommodate different sized riders. The toe helps to minimize damage in the event of a fall by folding up and away without breaking and is spring loaded to stay in place. If the motorcycle was to fall over with the OEM shift lever it could break off and leave you stranded with no way to shift your bike.
Typical German over-engineering maximizes strength and functionality. Honda made the Africa Twin for performance in the wild and SW-MOTECH delivers extra with this adjustable shift lever!
HONDA CRF1000L BARKBUSTERS
Barkbusters Handguards Hardware Kit Two Point Mount designed for the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin has a secure wrap around aluminum bike handguard design.
HONDA CRF1000L PANNIERS
CRF1000L Africa Twin, Year:, 2016 – , The panniers is an essential luggage add-on for any dual-purpose motorcycle.
BMW 1200GS/A /OTHER SPEED CONTROL
BMW 1200GS/A /OTHER SPEED CONTROL
Desert Fox Raptor LED Spot Light Kit
The Desert Fox Raptor LED Spot Light Kit represents the pinnacle of current light technology. Consuming a meager 10 watts per unit the new Desert Fox Raptor LED’s produce an outstanding bright output of pure white light equivalent to a 100 W halogen unit.
- A proprietary reflector technology that provides the ultimate focus for long range light projection.
- All circuitry is shock resistant and resin encased, important for motorcycle use.
- A unique Aluminium PCB board for rugged off road use- other manufacturers do not use aluminium resulting in a cracked circuit when used off road.
- Weather- proof connectors , silicone wiring and stainless steel fittings.
- A unique gland to ensure wiring is stable and will not crack in extreme conditions.
- Rugged aluminum housing for optimal durability and heat dissipation.
- Thermally protected with over-sized cooling fins. Many spot lights have inadequate cooling resulting in the LED loosing output power.
- High power latest generation Cree Led with a light output of 1100 Lumens.
- Consumes only 10 W of power, the lowest of any unit.
- Reverse voltage protected.
- Extremely robust laser cut lens with a light transmittance of greater than 93%.
- Plug and play. No cutting of existing wiring is required. Simply connect to your battery with the supplied wiring kit.
- Service life of 50 000 hours with no filaments for total peace of mind.
- Full range of model specific mounts available.