For those long, off the beaten path journeys Front Runner offers a line of fuel carrying products. From the tried and true Front Runner Jerry Can Holders to Front Runner’s vehicle specific additional fuel tanks, all of Front Runner’s fuel solutions are built off-road tough and designed to offer years of dependable service.
- Designed to be installed in addition to the original factory fuel tank.
- Mounts underneath the vehicle between the load bed and the spare wheel.
- The spare wheel position is lowered by approximately 65mm (2.6″).
- Made of 3CR12 stainless steel and sealed with a satin black chip-resistant coating for protection and to dissipate heat.
- Fills via the existing filler cap.
- Fuel is transferred between the existing and auxiliary tanks by gravity feed.
- The fuel transfer pipe comes in at the 3/4 way mark on the main tank.
- The gauge of the vehicle will drop proportionately for the first 1/4 of the tank as it uses up the top part of the vehicles main tank and the whole of the auxiliary tank.
- Once the gauge passes the 3/4 mark it is then using the main tanks fuel only.
- Supplied with all installation hardware, hoses and fitting instructions.