HONDA CRF1000L AFRICA TWIN 2017 RACING SCREEN FOR
Give your bike the competitive character you’ve always looked for with the Puig Racing screen.
Manufactured in 3mm high impact acrylic, resistant and long-lasting material rounded to> 2mm (complying with German TÜV regulations), thanks to its double height, the effect of air hitting on the helmet will be greatly reduced. This screen is available in two models: Z-Racing and R-Racer, depending on the model.
The design of the Z-Racing screen has been tested in the wind tunnel, improving the aerodynamic coefficient and the protection against wind gusts by 12.7% (upright position) with respect to the original model and by 61% in racing position.
HONDA CRF1000L AFRICA TWIN 2017 RACING SCREEN FOR
OSAH 30L BACKPACK
- These bags are well suited as overlander gear bags. From gym or sport addicts to motorcycle enduro riders. Water adventure sports: canoeing & water, kayak, yatching, rafting, surfing, parasailing, sailing, wind surfing. Offroad adventure sports, hiking, 4×4 adventures, motorcycle tours, horseriding, cave and mountain climbing.
- Apart from the superb outdoor capabilities of these robust and weatherproof bags, they make superb travel and business bags.
- Protect your valuables, cameras, notebooks, phones and important business documents.
- Available in assorted colours
- Vibration welded seamless construction from 500d PVC material
- Roll top is 100% dust-proof and waterproof backpack IP66 (refer to IP International ratings)
- Floats when dropped in water, can handle quick submersions
- Padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap and waist strap
- Padded comfortable back panel with air-flow design
- Elasticated bungee cords to secure jackets or clothing
- Top carry handle
- Large external zip pocket – not IP66 rated
VOLUME: 30 litres
DIMENSIONS: L 70cm H 40cm x W 35cm
Garmin Zumo 396LMT-S
The Garmin Zumo 396 LMT-S portable motorcycle navigator makes it easy to find your way nearly anywhere, avoid delays, keep up with your incoming texts and calls.
Physical dimensions 12.5 x 8.6 x 2.5 cm
Weight 241.1 g
Water rating IPX7
Battery rechargeable lithium-ion
Display type WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
Display size 9.4 x 5.6 cm; 10.9 cm (4.3″) diagonal
Display resolution 480 x 272 pixels
Battery life up to 4 hours
Maps & Memory
Preloaded street maps YES
Includes lifetime map updates YES
Data cards microSD™ card (not included)
Storage and Power Capacity Device requires 12 V (typ) and up to 1 A from power cable. zūmo device power consumption is 5 V; 2 A
Garmin Real Directions™ landmark guidance YES
Millions of Foursquare® points of interest YES
TripAdvisor® ratings for travel POIs YES
Route shaping through preferred cities/streets YES
Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs) YES
Bluetooth® calling Yes (Helmet or headset use only)
Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe, South Africa)
MP3 player YES
Smart notifications via Smartphone Link app YES
Built-in Wi-Fi® for easy updates YES
Free live traffic and weather with Smartphone Link app YES
LiveTrack yes (with compatible smartphone)
Glove-friendly touchscreen YES
Control music and media from smartphone or MP3 player YES
Tyre pressure monitor system not compatible with Garmin TPMS
Garmin Adventurous Routing™ YES
Automatic Incident Detection YES
Group Route Sharing (GPX files) YES
Rider alert warnings for sharp curves, helmet laws, speed cameras and more YES
Planned & dynamic fuel stops YES
Motorcycle-specific points of interest for cycle repair services, dealers and more YES
Helmet law notifications YES
Elevation profile YES
Round trip routing YES
Service History Log YES
Track support YES
Custom map support YES
TOPO map support – YES
BMW 750/850 GS GIVI SCREEN
D5127ST Cupolino specifico trasparente 54,5 x 49 cm (H x L) si monta al posto del cupolino originale / 27 cm più alto dell’originale
D5127ST Specific windscreen high version clear 54,5 x 49 cm (H x L) – it can be mounted instead of the original windshield / 27 cm higher than the original one.
SW-MOTECH Passenger Seat Rack For Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L ’16-Onward
The SW-MOTECH passenger seat rack for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L directly replaces the factory pillion seat with a CNC machined aluminum plate …
TYRE 90/90-21 DUNLOP TRAILMAX MISSION FRONT
Adventure-bike tires are always a compromise, so they’re often categorized by their intended “mix of usage,” e.g. 50/50 for a tire that is good for someone who rides 50% on-road and 50% off. Know anyone like that? Neither do I, especially among riders who pilot larger ADV machines. For most of us spending even 10% of our time off-road would be a challenge, but few riders want a “90/10” tire that just barely cuts it in the dirt.
We could just run 50/50 tires all of the time, but the good ones wear out too fast, and the bad ones suck on the street. What we really need is a “60/60” tire, one that works 60% as well as a full-on knobby off-road and 60% as well as a sport-touring tire on the street, with the longevity of 90/10 tire on the rear.
After two years of development—a year spent on the aggressive Staggered Step tread pattern and compound alone—Dunlop has plugged the “50/50” hole in its ADV tire lineup with its new Trailmax Mission tires. Using the criteria I suggest above, these are really 60/60 tires, since they deliver close to DOT knobby-like performance off-road and footpeg-dragging levels of grip and stability on the street. They also promise better wear—Dunlop says independently contracted test riders got 8,000 miles out of a rear on a Suzuki V-Strom 1000.
Designed and manufactured at Dunlop’s factory in Buffalo, New York, the Mission’s start with a rugged bias or bias-belted construction rather than radial, since the tread area and sidewalls are a single tough unit and can be thicker to resist cuts and punctures. Construction varies based on fitment—some sizes have reinforcing belts and others don’t depending upon how much load capacity and/or compliance is required—but all can be used with or without tubes.
BMW 750/850 GS GIVI SCREEN TINT & FITTING KIT
NOTE – For the F750GS fitting kit GIV-D5129KIT is needed !l
GiVi Adventure style screens reduce the buffeting and give the look of the Adventure model
A screen for serious mile crunching
* Givi Motorcycle Screen Reducing turbulence
* Increased visibility
* The safety of improved vision in the rain
* The comfort of improved aerodynamics
* Designed for ultimate performance
Maximum height 44 cm (higher than the original) Width 47 cm
Desert Fox Raptor LED Spot Light Kit
The Desert Fox Raptor LED Spot Light Kit represents the pinnacle of current light technology. Consuming a meager 10 watts per unit the new Desert Fox Raptor LED’s produce an outstanding bright output of pure white light equivalent to a 100 W halogen unit.
- A proprietary reflector technology that provides the ultimate focus for long range light projection.
- All circuitry is shock resistant and resin encased, important for motorcycle use.
- Weather- proof connectors , silicone wiring and stainless steel fittings.
- A unique gland to ensure wiring is stable and will not crack in extreme conditions.
- Rugged aluminum housing for optimal durability and heat dissipation.
- High power latest generation Cree Led with a light output of 1100 Lumens.
- Consumes only 10 W of power, the lowest of any unit.
- Reverse voltage protected.
- Extremely robust laser cut lens with a light transmittance of greater than 93%.
- Service life of 50 000 hours with no filaments for total peace of mind.
- Full range of model specific mounts available.
FUEL TANK BRACKET 5L
Securely carry an extra 5 liters of fuel or water on your motorcycle. The bracket can be installed on any flat surface that allows access from the back for the installation of the fasteners. The all steel construction ensures durability. The tank clamp plate is secured in position with securing pin connected by a cable to the bracket. To be used in conjunction with a Fuel tank or Water tank (sold separately)
Cell Phone Holder Desert Fox EzArm Motorcycle
Desert Fox EzArm Motorcycle Cell Phone Holder & Charger
Modern cell phones can be an indispensable aid for bikers as a GPS navigator, music player or as a communication device when linked to a Bluetooth intercom such as a Sena .
It is no surprise then that riders are relying more and more on their smartphone devices when riding however securing your cell phone has, until now, been a hit and miss affair. More so with tough South African off road riding conditions.
Considering the cost of a cell phone, a sturdy cradle that can securely grip your mobile phone (while still allowing for adjustability and accessibility) is a must have.
Common motorcycle cell phone holder problems include:
The cradle is not strong enough for off-road use, requiring additional measures such elastic bands to ensure your phone stays where it should.
Low strength handlebar mounts.
An inability to accommodate different phone sizes.
Limited or no ability to adjust the viewing angle- particularly important when riding in bright sunlight.
Cell phones are expensive items, so why compromise on the holder that will protect them?
We believe Desert Fox has addressed these issues with an easy to use motorcycle cell phone holder manufactured from robust, rust free aluminum.
The Desert Fox motorcycle cell phone holder is designed by bikers for bikers and can support virtually any smart phone (iPhone, Samsung or any other brand ) .
Cell Phone Ram Mounts X-Grip Phone Mount with Handlebar U-Bolt Base
Clamp range: 1.27 cm – 3.18 cm diameter
Socket – to – socket length: 7.62 cm
Ball/ socket size: B Size (2.54 cm)
Weight capacity: 0.91 Kg
Weight: 0.35 Kg
High strength composite
Packing type: Poly Bag
Minimum Width: 4.76 cm
Maximum Width: 8.26 cm
Minimum Height: 5.72 cm
Maximum Height: 10.8 cm
(1) Optional Tether
(1) Glue Tube for Rubber Caps
(1) 0.64 cm -20 U-Bolt for 1.27 cm – 2.54 cm Rails
(1) 0.64 cm -20 U-Bolt for 2.54 cm – 3.18 cm Rails
(2) 0.64 cm -20 Nylock Nuts
(2) Rubber Caps
(1) U-Bolt Spacer