BMW BASH PLATE R1250GS ’19 & R1250GS Adventure
Enjoy maximum protection and durability with an SW-MOTECH skid plate. Fully welded aluminum construction is engineered in Germany to provide proper protection from impacts, abrasions and projectile debris. Multiple ventilation slots on the front, sides and bottom of the skid plate permit maximum air-flow to keep your motor cool. Reinforced brackets utilize rubber isolators at mounting points to help dampen engine vibrations and improve shock absorption. Drilling, cutting, welding or any other permanent modifications are not required.
- Brushed, anodized natural aluminum
- Powder-coated black
- Debris and collision protection for the engine
- Fully welded 5mm-thick aluminum plate
- Rubber isolators absorb engine vibrations
- Provides protection for the vulnerable oil pan & lower engine cases
- 100% bolt-on, no drilling, cutting, or any other permanent modifications needed
- Ventilated design maximizes air-flow to prevent overheating
- Recessed mounting bolts
- Designed & engineered in Germany
SW-MOTECH Skid Plate Engine Guard For BMW R1250GS ’19 & R1250GS Adventure
SHOEI Neotec 2 Excursion Helmet
Prepared for SENA communication system:
Perfectly integrated into the helmet, no protruding operating unit ( SENA SRL2 )
Compact Helmet Shell :
3 Different outer shell constructions, ultra lightweight by innovative shell moulding technology, wind tunnel developed for perfect aerodynamics
Improved flip up Mechanism:
Innovative two-stage locking system in opened state allows P/J double homologation, Stainless steel pivot locking system
Optmized visor form:
Completely new design, specially shaped for optimum sealing, minimized optical distortions
Shell in AIM:
Ogranic and multi-composite fibres in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
EPS liner system with two densities:
Optimized protection through EPS elements with different shock absorbing levels
Mist-retardant CNS-3 Pinlock system:
Fast and easy to change
Stainless steel micro Ratchet system:
Easy to use and always perfectly adjusted
360 Degree stainless steel Pivot locking system:
For safe locking of the face cover
BMW 750/850 GS RUBBA TECH TANK PADS
Rubbatech knee pads and tank pads are all individually hand made from an ultra strong and durable rubber, with extremely high abrasive resistance and UV stability. A stylish high quality product that does not only give maximum and effective protection, but also with unique styling and non ageing appearance.
BMW 1200GS/A POTENTIOMETER COVER BLACK
BMW 1200GS/A POTENTIOMETER COVER BLACK
Alpine MotoSafe Tour Earplugs
The only motorcycle earplugs with soft filters, Very comfortable under the helmet, Perfect fit thanks to AlpineThermoShape™ material.
BMW 1200/1250 LC/GS STAINLESS STEEL PANNIER FRAME
The pannier frame is an essential luggage add-on for any dual-purpose motorcycle. This frame fits the R1200GS & GSA (A/C models) & can be used to attach either hard panniers or soft luggage bags (addition soft luggage plates required) and doubles as protection for the exhaust and pillion grab handles. Panniers to suit this frame: A110900 to A110912 (LH & RH). Finish: Silver, made from stainless steel.
BMW 1200LC BASH PLATE
BMW 1200LC BASH PLATE
BMW 800/700GS Motorcycle Radiator Grille Grill Guard Protective Cover
Motorcycle Radiator Grille Grill Guard Protective Cover Grill For BMW F 800 R 2009-2016 F 800 GS
BMW 1200GS/A POTENTIOMETER COVER SILVER
BMW 1200GS/A POTENTIOMETER COVER SILVER
HELMET DESERT FOX ENDURO CARBON FIBRE # L & XL
Desert Fox Enduro Carbon Fibre Helmet
What are the benefits of pure Carbon Kevlar construction?
- The highest strength-to-weight ratio possible, for any form of motorcycle helmet construction.
- A dramatic reduction in the weight of the helmet.
- Greater protection than conventional fiberglass or thermo plastic/ABS helmets.
- After a long day in the saddle your neck and body will feel the difference.
- Meets or exceeds ECE22.05 and Dot safety standards.
What is Kevlar?
Kevlar is made by dissolving a polymer in a solvent and extruding it into a high tech fibre.
The resulting fibre has a tensile strength of about 3,620 MPa, five times stronger than steel but much lighter at a density of 1.44 grams per cubic centimetre vs steels of 8 grams per cubic centimetre.
The uses of Kevlar are many, mainly in high tech applications such as bulletproof vests, knife proof body armour, F1 Race cars, aircraft bodies and boats.
Kevlar, weight for weight is one of the strongest fibres available to science.
What is Carbon Fiber?
Carbon fiber is made by superheating an acrylic fiber yielding high strength to weight and high stiffness to weight properties. Carbon fiber composites can achieve the strength and stiffness of metals at significant weight savings.
Why Carbon and Kevlar?
s worth noting that while Kevlar has very high tensile (pulling) strength it lacks compression strength (resistance to squashing or squeezing).
For motorcycle helmets maximum protection requires both tensile and compression strength.
While Kevlar can be used by itself, this is not ideal for the rigorous demands of a safety helmet.
To achieve maximum compression strength Carbon Fiber is added resulting in a composite with flexural strength about three times that of Kevlar alone.
These two fibers, when combined, are key in achieving a high performance helmet.
It is also important to make a distinction between pure Carbon Kevlar construction and other “Carbon” helmet offerings.
To reduce costs some manufactures offer:
- “Carbon” helmets that are either ABS or polycarbonate injection molded plastic with a Carbon finish look. Such helmets offer none of the benefits of Carbon Kevlar and are merely meant to mimic the look of a Carbon Kevlar unit.
- Carbon and fiberglass composite- such units offer considerable cost savings as fiberglass is substituted for Kevlar. Carbon Fiberglass composites are 35% heavier and 5 x less stiff than Carbon Kevlar composites.
How is the Desert Fox Pure Carbon Kevlar helmet constructed?
Kevlar and Carbon are high tech, patented premium priced products requiring a very high degree of skill in their application.
Every Desert Fox pure Carbon Kevlar Enduro helmet is handmade , with the fibers being hand laid for consistency.
Each section of fiber utilizes optimal resin amounts to reduce weight and ensure uniform shell.
It takes 5 working days to complete one helmet.
- n optically correct visor for ultra clear vision- no halo effect or distorted view of the road ahead
- An extra-wide visor aperture design offers good all-round vision, focusing a riders’ eyes on what they should see and not distractions. This wide eye port is also ideal for spectacle-wearers.
- The visor is constructed from Makrolon® a patented high tech product from Bayer Material Science, Germany , developed especially for lenses . Makrolon® is highly transparent and impact resistant from -40°C to over 100°C .Virtually splinter-proof it is the first choice for practitioners of dangerous sports. Snowboarders, racing drivers, inline skaters, ice-hockey players, skiers, and cyclists all rely on lightweight yet rugged products made of high-tech Makrolon® . The World Bobsleigh Association, for example, officially equips its teams with visors made of Makrolon® as do Formula 1 racing drivers
- The visor offers built in 100% protection from harmful ultra violet rays , UVA , UVB and UVC. Most consumers are aware of the risks of sunburn and skin cancer from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Extended exposure to the sun’s UV rays has been linked to eye damage, including cataracts, macular degeneration, pingueculae, pterygia and photokeratitis that can cause temporary vision loss.
- Genuine Pinlock 70 Anti fog Lens included
- Anti-allergic, removable and washable lining and cheek pads made from COOL MAX (a fabric that wicks moisture away from the user and has a faster evaporative rate than cotton.)
- Removable peak and visor for 3 in 1 versatility – Quickly transition from dual-sport/Adventure ( visor, peak), street (visor, no peak), off-road (peak ,no visor, for goggle use) without tools. A quick release visor system requires only a simple, 90 degree quarter-turn to lock/unlock .
- Works with goggles without having to remove the visor(most helmets require the rider to remove the visor when using goggles)
- Provision has been made to accommodate helmet speakers or ear buds with ease and comfort. No more painful ears.
- Designed to accommodate Motorcycle Communication systems
- Titanium Double D rings
- Intelligent ventilation system ensures riders will keep their cool when the terrain heats up
- Includes chin curtain
- High quality helmet bag included
What is Pinlock?
Every Desert Fox Carbon Kevlar helmet is supplied with a genuine Clear Pinlock 70 Fog resistant lens. This lens has been specifically designed for this helmet, ensuring a perfect fit.
The Pinlock 70 lens represents Pinlock’s Premium solution and includes:
- Patented Dry Hydrofilic technology
- Double shield system created by a silicone seal
- Easy to install
Quality and safety credentials inherent in every Desert Fox pure carbon Kevlar helmet
- Each and every production batch has sacrificial helmets. These units are subjected to an impact attenuation test whereby the helmet drops from a height of 3 m on a special steel anvil. The occurring accelerations on the test head are measured and compared with the permissible limits.1*
- An outer shell made of high impact resistant carbon Kevlar compound.
- The inner shell’s expanded polystyrene (EPS) is produced with very small tolerances in several densities as a sandwich compound.
- Dual shell sizes
- Chinstraps are woven on special weaving machines under pre-load and then tested with unique in-house equipment against stringent roll-off criteria. 2*
- Helmet buckles employ special polymers like POM , Zytel and titanium which exceed the highest safety standards.
- High speed impact tests according to EN 166 ensures every visor can withstand a 6 mm steel projectile striking the lens at 45 m/sec (162 km/h). 3*
- Upon completion every helmet undergoes an extensive quality check. This guarantees that all products are developed to the highest level of quality and safety.
- Full European ECE safety, Dot and NCRS certification.
BMW BASH PLATE F650/700 & 800 GS
Increased protection for the engine where it matters most, the bottom area. The Adventure bash plate is an upgrade to the OEM bash plate and is made from 4.5mm Aluminium plate. The added protection on the front & sides prevents rocks and other objects from damaging the exhaust system, oil filter and plastic engine guard. Easily removed during maintenance and servicing. All attachment items is supplied with the bash plate. Finish: Natural Aluminium.